FALKEN Free Fuel Promotion Ts and Cs 2014.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Micheldever Tyre Services “FALKEN FREE FUEL” promotion. They are legally binding for all entries to the incentive. Please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions fully. By entering this promotion you are confirming that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- 1. The weekly promotional prize draw will take place each Monday during the promotion for the previous week’s entries, from 8th September – 1st December 2014. The promoter reserves the right to alter or extend this period.
- 2. Promotional period runs from 1st September – 30th November 2014.
- 3. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Entrants must be aged 18+, employees of Micheldever Tyre Services, their families and its related trading businesses are excluded.
4. In order to enter, you need to do the following:
- 4.1. Purchase a minimum of two FALKEN branded tyres and have them fitted from a Micheldever Falken Performance Partner or Protyre depot between September 1st 2014 and November 30th 2014.
- 4.2. Retain proof of retail purchase and complete and submit entry details via the designated SMS text number in the dealer. This must include the name of the entrant and name of the FALKEN dealer where the FALKEN tyres have been purchased. Entrants must sent their text before 11.59pm on 30th November 2014 to be include in this promotion. Entries received after this period will not be eligible. Entrants must hold a full UK driving license.
- 4.3. The SMS entry message will be charged at your standard network message rate. Only 1 entry per purchase of 2 tyres is permitted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any other entry duplication method will be rejected. No responsibility is accepted for messages that are not received for any reason or fail to be received within the promotional period for whatever reason.
- 4.4. The weekly winners will receive a fuel voucher for the value of £250.00, evidence by the proof of purchase invoice will be required. This will be validated by the participating garage. Each person / household / company is entitled to only one entry per 2 tyres purchase.
- 5. The weekly winners will be selected at random and under the supervision of an independent observer from all viable entries received by the Promoter throughout the campaign.
- 6. The fuel voucher specification has been predetermined and is not negotiable or subject to change. The promoter retains the right to substitute for a prize of equal or greater value if required.
- 7. The winners will be notified by telephone using the mobile number used for their entry message. Winners must acknowledge this notification via phone within 14 days in order to claim their Prize. If they do not do so, then the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative winner, drawn using the same method. The Winner must provide the Promoter with a valid proof of purchase. The Prize will be posted to the winner, following receipt and validation of the proof of purchase. No alternatives are available.
- 8. Any decision of the Promoter as to eligibility to take part in the Promotion or the result of the Promotion itself will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable, whether due to failure or non-availability of the SMS system or other circumstances beyond its control.
- 9. The Promoter reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- 10. Winners may be required to take part in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Promotion, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- 11. To receive a list of Winners, send a request and a stamped addressed envelope to: “FALKEN FREE FUEL Promotion”, Wholesale Marketing Dept, Micheldever Tyre Services Ltd, Southam Tyres, Kineton Road Industrial Estate, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 0RB.
- 12. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and to the independent observer, for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. The Winner will also consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and to the independent observer for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the Promotion. This data will not be shared with other parties.
- 13. Promoter and Data Controller: Micheldever Tyre Services Ltd, Southam Tyres , Southam Drive, Kineton Road Industrial Estate, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 0RB.
- 14. The Promotion and these Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts.
The technology and development of Falken High Performance Tyres and their driving characteristics have for many years been derived from motorsport, most recently its participation in the American Le Mans Series and Nürburgring 24 Hours. Tyre technologies developed on track are often transferred to the road, offering improvements in wet and dry grip, efficiency, feeling and control.
Falken Tyre Europe is a brand of Sumitomo Rubber Industries Japan, with European headquarters near Frankfurt. Falken has aggressively expanded its product range, launching new products in new sectors and niches across Europe. Falken’s current products range from the track-inspired Azenis series including the latest FK453 flagship through to the efficient and innovative ZE914 and the rugged all-terrain WildPeak A/T and cold weather HS449.
All FALKEN products fulfil the ISO standards 9001 and 14001. For more information visit www.falken-europe.de or www.facebook.com/falkenmotorsports
Falken tyres are produced to the highest-quality standards – all production facilities are ISO9001: 2000 and ISO / TS 16949:2002 certified. Additionally, all factories have certification under the ISO14001 Environmental Management System.